A 9% opening reduction is not inherently insulting when the property needs work and has sat for 61 days. Keep the explanation short: current condition, realistic updating costs and the limited evidence from completed comparables. Emphasise certainty and flexibility rather than telling the seller...
Documents are where the “one system” argument can still fall apart. If files are downloaded, edited and uploaded again, you have duplicate work plus uncertainty over the current version. I’d test whether the transaction record shows version history, who changed a file and whether older versions...
I wouldn’t allocate the whole amount yet. First ring-fence the emergency fund plus the first mortgage payment, service charges and any insurance excess you might have to cover. Then get firm moving estimates and wait for the inspection before setting a repair allowance. Furniture would come last...
For the legal side, use forum checklists as prompts rather than as a substitute for Italy-specific advice. A useful reading order would be: first-purchase questions, transaction costs, renovation threads, property management, then mortgage comparisons. By that point you’ll know which assumptions...
One complication: the proposals describe tasks but not always their limits. “Photography included” does not say what is delivered, and “negotiation” does not explain who handles competing or conditional offers. I also want to establish whether the person presenting the proposal remains my named...
I need to choose an agent shortly. The cheaper proposal is attractive, but the three quotes for selling my detached home in Paris divide the work very differently, with some services bundled and others billed as extras.
I want to compare more than the headline fee. How would you test recent...
That caveat changes my initial answer slightly: use the portal for discovery and alerts, but set a firm verification step before promoting any villa to the serious shortlist. Fresh availability, clearly defined area, a credible location and consistent pricing should all be confirmed. The...
Given those gaps, I would treat it as a discovery tool rather than the definitive record. Save the promising villas separately, note when each listing was seen, and confirm availability before comparing prices. A closing-cost figure is convenient, but it does not compensate for an old listing or...
I’m comparing services for a Paris townhouse expected to be listed around €901,600, and “listing photography” seems to mean completely different things depending on the provider. One offer appears to end with edited images; another mentions negotiation and document coordination without...