Recent content by anika_equity

  1. A

    Dublin 5-bed condo, approx. 210 m² — €529,000

    I would not assume that a title plan by itself verifies usable floor area. The sensible approach is to request both the title material and whatever supports the 210 m² figure, then compare them. “Average-to-good condition” is also broad—are there condition notes identifying rooms, finishes or...
  2. A

    Dublin monthly property snapshot — August 2025

    I would publish it only with the sample definition beside the figures. A citywide headline could mislead if the €496,800 band or a few neighbourhoods dominate the listings. Also, what is the +5.0% measured against: previous asking prices, the prior month, or August 2024? Without that baseline...
  3. A

    Dublin condos at 62 days: active-listing bias or a real shift?

    Completed sales are useful, but they are backward-looking. The specific concern is that terms may have been agreed before the conditions visible in today’s listings developed. It is tempting to treat completions as the correction for active-listing bias, yet neither group should stand alone. I...
  4. A

    How much contingency for a €175,700 Dublin multifamily renovation?

    Before I ask contractors for firm prices, I need to decide whether €175,700 is a workable scope or merely a starting figure with too little protection for discoveries. The project is a 190 m² small multifamily building in Dublin, with kitchens, bathrooms, finishes, electrical inspection and...
Back
Top