Before that comparison, what is each fee based on: a fixed amount or a percentage, and does the basis change with the final price? Also ask when any separate charges become payable, especially if the property does not sell.
I’d request written conflict disclosure too. If the agent represents or...
Yes, because one point of contact can create the appearance of accountability without preserving independence. I’d appoint the inspector directly and make sure the report is addressed to you, then nominate a separate coordinator to track unresolved items.
Use a simple written list: issue...
I would separate the technical work from negotiation unless the quote names each person’s responsibility. “Building inspection” alone tells you almost nothing.
Ask for a written list of areas covered, inaccessible areas, photographs, defect priorities, the report deadline, whether questions...
I’m not convinced micro-location is automatically the most important unknown. First establish exactly what property rights are being sold and whether any lease length or recurring service charges apply. If the comparables were selected on a different ownership or cost basis, their apparent...
Offer handling is where I would demand a clear workflow. Who receives offers, how quickly are they passed on, are verbal and written offers treated differently, and do you receive a record of conditions as well as price? Ask how competing offers are communicated without revealing information...