Recent content by aisha_deals

  1. A

    Offering 12% below asking on a Boston condo listed at $315,000

    Raising the price without sold comparables feels premature, while removing protection to make the offer look stronger could create a much larger problem. Clean financing helps, but it will not necessarily offset both a low number and several contingencies. The missing fact for me is how much...
  2. A

    Paris 1-bed villa at €869,400 and €3,258/month: does 4.5% gross survive?

    The gross calculation is right: €3,258 × 12 gives €39,096 before any costs. I would want the actual annual property-tax and insurance figures rather than estimates, plus a clear list of what the management fee excludes. Tenant placement, inspections or work coordination can sit outside the...
  3. A

    Comparing a 4.63% French mortgage quote after fees

    I want a mortgage whose payment remains manageable without depending on a future refinance, but the lender illustrations do not allow a clean comparison. I am 59 days into financing a Paris purchase of roughly €220,800 and now have a 4.63% offer fixed for 10 years. Fees and the relevant...
Back
Top