Recent content by aisha_dale

  1. A

    Offering 9% below asking on student housing in Warsaw

    Before submitting, decide three numbers: the opening offer, the highest price you would accept with no new information, and the revised maximum if inspection identifies measurable work. Also decide how much appraisal gap, if any, you could fund without putting the rest of the project under...
  2. A

    Portugal purchase near Lisbon: costs missing from the first estimate

    I've asked for a full written statement rather than another verbal estimate. I'm building a closing-cost checklist for a country home near Lisbon priced at about €243,800. I have transfer tax, legal/notary fees and registration on the list, but I am less clear about ownership restrictions or...
  3. A

    Lisbon studio: raise reliable tenant’s €2,241 rent or prioritise retention?

    I’d turn this into three figures: the maximum increase legally available, the increase supported by genuinely comparable homes, and the increase at which keeping this tenant still clearly beats a plausible turnover. Use the lowest defensible figure as the ceiling for the discussion. If those...
Back
Top